HELIOS’ engineering services include a wide-range of services and is well equipped to handle projects from preliminary to detailed audits. We embrace innovative methods and technologies, and a holistic approach to meeting our client’s goals and objectives that minimizes long-term liabilities and costs. We possess the following tools and equipment required to perform all levels of energy survey.
- Fluke 41B true kW power meter
- Hot wire anemometer
- Differential pressure meter
- Fluke infrared thermometers
- Light meters and ballast discriminator
- Electronic sling psychrometer
- Telaire Carbon Dioxide Detector
- Hobo Loggers and Current Transformers
To learn more about HELIOS Engineering services, contact HELIOS General Manager Don Boyle at 303-503-8496.