HELIOS is an experienced consulting firm offering a wide range of environmental engineering, technical, and scientific services to government and private entities. Our services include, but are not limited to, environmental studies and investigations, document and report preparation, regulatory support, community planning and outreach, research support, program management, health science, data management, energy conservation, and retro-commissioning services.
HELIOS is a highly responsive organization with a short, direct chain-of-communication, which allows our team of energy specialists, engineers, geologists, and scientists to respond rapidly to challenges.
In 2010, HELIOS (DUNS: 831377747; CAGE Code: 5SKN4) was certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) as an 8(a) firm. In addition, HELIOS is a small disadvantaged business (SDB), Native American Business and Alaska Native Corporation as a wholly owned subsidiary of St. George Tanaq Corporation, an Alaskan Village Corporation. HELIOS has a total bonding capacity of up to $30 million.
HELIOS’ energy services include successful implementation of integrated solutions for energy and resource conservation projects, and building retro-commissioning services; from initial project screening through design, implementation, turnkey construction, and follow-on reporting as required. We deliver engineered solutions that can be built cost-effectively and can be verified to meet payback goals. We provide services in support of reporting Scope 1, 2, and 3 Greenhouse Gas emissions.
HELIOS’ environmental services include the complete scope of site investigation, engineering, field operation, and project management expertise required to support government and private clients in the investigation and inspection for Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, and Underground Storage Tank studies. We embrace innovative methods and technologies, and a holistic approach to meeting our client’s goals and objectives that minimizes long-term liabilities and costs.
Other professional services offered by HELIOS include health & resource management, and staff augmentation. These services consist of development and implementation of specialized training programs, monitoring and data management, health and safety documentation, community relations and outreach, research support, study design, and field sampling.
Helios Resources, Ltd. (HELIOS) was established in 2002 by Andrew Holden, a highly experienced Mechanical Engineer from Pennsylvania. HELIOS was initially formed to provide quality energy engineering, construction, and construction management services. With a team of professional certified energy engineers, we developed and built several quality energy projects to meet client’s objectives.
In 2009, HELIOS became a wholly-owned subsidiary of St. George Tanaq Corporation, an Alaska Native Village Corporation founded in 1973 pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANSCA). The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act was signed into law by President Richard Nixon on December 18, 1971, constituting at the time the largest land claims settlement in United States history.
HELIOS has expanded its focus to address environmental site investigations and remediation. We continue to provide integrated solutions for energy and resource conservation projects, building retro-commissioning, measurement & verification reporting, site characterization and analysis, waste management, and resource management.
Helios Resources, Ltd. is your partner in the development and execution of successful energy and environmental projects nationwide.
Your work will be done Professionally, Safely, On Time, At a Fair Price, Honestly, and Confidentially. Your total satisfaction in price, performance and quality is a primary goal.
The following are our principles:
1. Meet Obligations: Regardless of the circumstances, HELIOS will do everything in our power to honor all commitments and obligations. We endeavor to provide the highest standard in all work that is performed.
2. Be Trustful: HELIOS recognizes that our clients want to do business with a company they can trust. HELIOS assures our clients that they can rely on our character, ability, and strength.
3. Be Respectful: HELIOS strives to treat everyone with the utmost professional respect and courtesy regardless of differences, positions, titles, or other types of distinctions.
4. Have Clear Documents: HELIOS follows a three-tier review and evaluation process for all business documents making sure they are clear, precise and professional. More importantly, we want to verify that they do not misrepresent or misinterpret the information provided.
5. Keep an Open Mind: For continuous improvement of our company, HELIOS’ leaders are open to new ideas. As we ask for opinions and feedback from clients and team members, we will continue to grow.
6. Always Think Safety: HELIOS places the health and safety of our employees, our clients, and the environment as a priority. All work is completed in accordance with current Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines as well as the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Safety and Health Requirements Manual (EM 385-1-1).
Our professional staff is empowered to do whatever it takes to maximize your satisfaction and to become your long-term partner in the delivery of energy and environmental services. Our staff and personnel have developed projects for a diversified group of clients and we would like you to be next.
541330 Engineering Services
541310 Architectural Services
541611 Administrative Management and General
541618 Management Consulting Services
541620 Other Management Consulting Services Environmental Consulting Services
541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
561990 All Other Support Services
562910 Remediation Services